We provide a full HR service for our employer clients, which offers round-the-clock advice and representation at a fraction of the cost of directly employing an HR team.
Employers who use our services benefit from knowing they have a team of legal and HR experts on tap, looking after the people management aspects of their organisations.
Expert HR Services from our Specialist Employment Law Team in London
Our clients tell us that they gain great peace of mind from knowing that they don’t have to worry about keeping up to date with fast-changing employment law.
Clients who use this service have a designated employment lawyer who will start the relationship by spending time with you, getting to know you, your management team, and how your business operates on a day to day basis.
Your designated lawyer will be your normal first point of contact, but you will have access to the rest of our team, as and when required.
As part of the service, your designated lawyer will advise and assist you with;
- Recruitment – ensuring you don’t fall foul of discrimination law
- Drafting employment contracts and advising on terms and conditions of employment
- Drafting staff handbooks and advising on company policies
- Conducting disciplinary investigations and proceedings
- Setting up bonus schemes
- Managing absences
- Designing performance review processes that don’t eat up vast amounts of productive time
- Holding grievance investigations and hearings
- Making dismissals
- Hearing appeals
- Designing and delivering training workshops and seminars for you and your managers
- Providing representation before the Employment Tribunal and other courts
The service also includes out of hours & weekend advice, meaning you can seek help at a time that suits you, as opposed to being restricted to ‘normal’ office hours.
The costs of our retained HR service are highly competitive, and a fraction of the cost of obtaining advice and representation on an ad hoc basis. Our charges are based on the size of your company, and the service level you require.
Need an Outsourced HR Solution for your Business? Contact us today
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss this in more detail, arrange a meeting, or obtain a fixed quotation for your company. We would be delighted to supply you with contact details for some of our retained clients if you would like to take up references.
100% Success Rate in Contentious Cases for both Employees & Employers
Contact our employment lawyers on 02071674800 or contact us online.