We hope you are all safe and well during this most uncertain and challenging time. The outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic has significantly impacted individuals and businesses throughout the UK. We understand the concerns and anxieties a lot of our clients are experiencing right now due to coronavirus and we wanted to send you an update to let you know that we remain open for business, with our team working remotely.
To assist with some of the frequently asked questions, we have provided guidance on changes to employment law during this time:
- Considerations for senior executives during COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the implications for employment law
- What are my rights to sick pay during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic?
- How can I avoid making redundancies in the coronavirus crisis?
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: what does it mean for employers?